What is pH? The pH scale is a measure of the acidity of a given substance. It ranges from 0 to 14 — 0 being the most acidic and 14 the most basic
Scrubbing your teeth like you scrub the kitchen counter Unlike your kitchen countertop, getting your teeth clean does not require muscle. You can
Would you eat off of a 40% dirty plate? (I’m guessing you said no.)Brushing your teeth only reaches about 60% of each tooth, leaving 40% of each
How habit-stacking can help you form and keep an important habit I know why you don't floss. I get it. Flossing can be gross and awkward
The bacteria living in your mouth are directly linked to your overall health. You already know that both good and bad bacteria exist in your body.
Recycling dental-product waste could mean kids at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital get a new playground. Anderson Dental Care is participating in the
You’re eating dinner, when suddenly a sharp pain shoots through one of your molars. There isn’t any pain when you don’t chew, but every time you bite
Fluoride is a pretty universal part of oral health nowadays. It’s in most toothpastes, some mouthwash, and it’s even available in supplement form!
You’re probably aware that your bones have just the slightest bit of flexibility to them. If they didn’t you would probably have broken a few more by