Anderson Dental Care
Your New Favorite Cincinnati Dentist

Client Testimonials

  • I walk in and I’m immediately greeted. I am acknowledged, even if they’re busy doing things they take time to look at me and acknowledge that I’m here. People were so kind to me.
    Read more
    Laura W.
  • What I really enjoy about the atmosphere in this office is number one, when you come in you feel like the staff likes to be here.
    Read more
    Pat C.
    MD
  • I literally trust Dr. Brooks. And it’s not just what he sees in my mouth, it’s the recommendations that he makes for each one of my family members, because I am the caregiver for both my mother and my father and actually my sister.
    Read More
    Joy A.
  • You come for your scheduled time and they’re ready for you. That’s important – for me that’s important, especially because everybody is so busy.
    Read More
    Gabriela D.

Services

Teeth Cleaning

A day you get your teeth cleaned at the dentist is a day you don't have to floss your teeth yourself!

Teeth Whitening

Uncover whiter, brighter teeth. Because your smile should be your signature accessory.

Invisalign

The worlds most advanced clear aligner. Cosmetic dentistry innovation that will leave you grinning.

Dentistry for Kids

Keeping your little ones teeth clean is a top priority. We'll make it a fun family experience!

Want to know what makes us different?

We've worked hard to make sure your visit is amazing.

Education Corner

7 Risk Factors For Periodontal Disease

Periodontal Disease (periodontitis) affects over half of adults in the US. Yet, many people have no idea they have it. We are on a mission to change that because in many cases, periodontitis may be preventable!  When you look at the following list of risk factors, chances are you will find at least one that […]

If my teeth don’t hurt, should I go to the dentist?

Most people understand disease can be present in the body, and they may not experience any symptoms. However, when it comes to their teeth, they expect that there will always be pain or discomfort to indicate a problem.

Is that drink in your hand destroying your teeth?

What is pH? The pH scale is a measure of the acidity of a given substance. It ranges from 0 to 14 — 0 being the most acidic and 14 the most basic (or alkaline). A substance with 7 pH is a “neutral” substance that is neither acidic nor basic. For example, water has a […]

Mistakes You’re Making When Brushing Your Teeth

Scrubbing your teeth like you scrub the kitchen counter Unlike your kitchen countertop, getting your teeth clean does not require muscle. You can easily damage the enamel on your teeth and cause your gums to recede by brushing too hard. Do me a favor, and take a look at your toothbrush—if the bristles are frayed, […]

How flossing can boost your immune system + How to do it correctly

Would you eat off of a 40% dirty plate? (I’m guessing you said no.)Brushing your teeth only reaches about 60% of each tooth, leaving 40% of each tooth unclean. When you don’t floss, the food left between your teeth provides a buffet of treats for the bacteria in your mouth. Why does this matter? Because […]

Once you form this habit, you’ll never go back

How habit-stacking can help you form and keep an important habit I know why you don’t floss. I get it. Flossing can be gross and awkward   No one likes feeling like they’re shoving their entire fist into their mouth  The floss is hard to get between your teeth  It makes your gums bleed  It’s […]