We love focusing on education and sharing all that we know to help improve your oral health. Here are some recent articles we’d love to share with you. If there are topics or subjects you’d like to know more about, let us know!
Most people understand disease can be present in the body, and they may not experience any symptoms. However, when it comes to their teeth, they expect that there will always be pain or discomfort to indicate a problem.
Would you eat off of a 40% dirty plate? (I’m guessing you said no.)Brushing your teeth only reaches about 60% of each tooth, leaving 40%